Friday, November 25, 2005

Money and Danial's Special Request

I have finally get over my "Mellow" Period. It took me a few days to get rid of this feeling,
not that I am totally over with, well at least for the time being "I can live with it, and I
just want to go with the flow". Come on, lets look at the bright side ? There are people who
are less fortunate than me, It is not the end of the world.

Maybe,
Maybe Not.

If only I dont have to pay for Waja Insurance + Road Tax this month. I have allocated money for it with assumption that &%^%^^&*&*. It just that this month is very, very tight. Sesak perut ni, bukan takat ikat perut je *long sigh*

After all kalau ada rezeki, insyaAllah ada (kena la extra doa ni) and based on my discussion
with boss no1 everything will be smooth flow again. Biasa la hiccups tu here and there kan,
kalau anak menteri ke or bapak aku punye company ke lain la kan, so I'm moving on now :)






Last night out of the blue while we were watching tv, danial request something from me :

Danial : Mummy, I want baby girl
Me : Errr, what ? (just to make sure I heard it correctly)
Danial : I want baby girl
Me : Uhhh *smiling* go ask your Baba

Well I am not going to elaborate on "The making of Baby Girl" hee hee but I like to share
something that I have notice lately. My motherly instinct tells me Danial wants a friend to
play with.

Based on my observation :
  • Danial is having more fun when play his thomas train set with his cousin (Dini), and lately
  • He just found out he has a friend (who is my mother's neighbour daughter) named Farzana. This little girl is so cute, with her big eyes, natural wavey hair and fair skin. For the past fewdays Danial play with Farzana on daily basis. In fact sometimes when they were both too exhausted they ended up having their afternoon sleep together. *Aduii parah betul le*

I decided to enrol him for Tumble Tots Programme. I have book an appointment for a free trial
session this Saturday afternoon. DH was 80% ok with the idea until the money part came out. I
told him the monthly charges is rm80++ for 4 classes. Each class last for 45 minutes. He commented rm20 for 45 minutes, mahalnye !!! Itu I belum bagitau die lagi yg rm80++ is actually around rm400 upon registration hee hee :P

Haiii saba jele, for the time being we just gonna let danial enjoy his free trial session. If
everything turn out ok, and Baba die cair most probably bule la enrol danial kut. After all he
is going to pay for it :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a baby boy :)

bertique said...

i oso wan baby!

aik, tapi i blum kawin.

cis!

Lazydaisy said...

aireen : hee hee im sure you will have one someday
betiq : mana bule short cut, ikut teori kene nikah dulu hee hee :) u kan ariff bab-bab ni

aghau said...

Clever danial.. hehehe takpa sha.. boleh cuba lagi.. insyaallah banyak2kan doa kay.. danial ada kawan n aishah pon ada geng..!! *wink*

Lazydaisy said...

aghau - usaha tangga kejayaan hehehe

Anonymous said...

wah semua nak baby...I pun ada baby gak..tapi baby orang lah..

zan said...

ehh i pun nak baby jugak...mcm mana? any good news yet? ;)

Lazydaisy said...

ondeonde : smart and cheeky danial eh :)
ros : glad to meet another modbloggers
zan : errr no la sis, kena try lagi kut :(

Lollies said...

jangan stress stress. just enjoy the baby making session