Monday, June 09, 2008

Dressing Up The Twin Sisters

I think I should open a new blog and write about twin there. Or perhaps I can use my blogspot to write about the twin sisters. Anyway I came across this website from my neighbour's link. I absolutely love the embroidery and super-cool-custom-made tops/dress. [I]hee hee biasa la kan baru dapat girls so super excited la bab dressing up ni. [/I] And so I ordered two tops for my little twin. Much to my surprised the tops are ready. Wehooo :) Would you like to have a peek at the twin tops :)



Cute tak ?
Told my hubby and he said, "Mummy over-excited" hahahah can't help it actually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tq so much puan lazydaisy.. :D
& tq jugak sebab suka the design.. fuh!

Diah said...

alalalaaa... comel nya bajuuu!!! suka laaa tegok pun dah sukaa...