Thursday, March 10, 2005

Gain Weight

ive been trying to gain weight for ages, on and off. i dont know why my metabolism is so high and it burn all the fats so damn quickly heee heee i envy those ppl who can wear size 12/14 because ive been wearing the same size all these years. i can still wear those clothes ive been wearing when i was 19/20, how terrible is that, pity me :(

i wake up this morning incredibly early, feeling motivated and inspired. one of the thing that inspired me is to GAIN WEIGHT.

First i have to eat as much as i can. I know this sound stupid but im not the sort of person who eat too much i think. ive been too clingy and needy because DH is not around these days hence affected my appetite. but ive just realised my situation is not that bad compared to single parents out there (especially single mummy), how do they cope with their life right ? so i think i can handle this, it is still beyond my control...i just have to be stronger each day and occupied myself with a lot of crazy stuff like blogging :P and it just kept me haunting

So this morning when i came to work, i brought a lot of food to make sure ill be eating on and off the whole day. I wish i could eat all of that food :P

Maybe from now on i stock up food in my place at office. Will not miss breakfast and lunch. no more branch these days and worry less

will update more.. time to work. seriously work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should really try eating Crisco, this will solve your weight gain problems plus it tastes great! Believe me I've gained 50 pounds in a month. You can't miss it, it has a chicken on the front and tastes just as good!
It's the meat eater's tofu

Lazydaisy said...

is crisco the 'gain weight' type milk or special drink, pls elaborate.

Anonymous said...

try out slimstyles..tried that supplementary drink last month. ended up putting more weight! :(

y not do some exercises in the eve..i'm sure u'll feel hungry after doing tiring stuff. kejar2 dgn danial ok jugak