Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What Took You So Long

Alhamdullilah.....Alhamdullilah...I really dont know how to break this news... Hee Hee....I am the happiest woman alive in this world, Over the moon. Finally the news that I've long to hear, my DH has been offered a job in KL.

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa, Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I am overjoyed, speechless, blissful and most importantly gratified to Allah. Thank you for making my prayer came true. Ive been praying day and night for 6 months and finally it came true. Only He knows the sacrifices and the sorrow to lead your life without ur beloved DH.....

On the other hand, this situation has given us a new perspective to our relationship. Its true that ppls say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". Ive learn to be more understanding, appreciate and patience with DH. My long-term resolution is to be a better wife, InsyaAllah. Ive realised that sometimes when your love ones is around you, you tend to take he/she for granted. Although it is sometimes tiny little things, but it's actually those tiny slip up that counts..

I am more energetic, enthusiastic to move on with my life now. Thank you again to Allah, Alhamdullilah. I am so happy, i just cant help it to smile from ear to ear even in my sleep :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy for you too nisa!

Lazydaisy said...

thank u :) alhamdullilah

Jaja said...

hmm... i was about to suggest to you, to perform the 'totoru dance' fully inspired by a japan anime, 'my neighbour totoru'. 3 people of a different size is a must. one need to circle around, & at the same time, jumping is highly recommended, and scream 'Rarrrrr' as loud as you can.

hehehe.. the dance seem to make seeds sprouted their first leaves..

hmm... i guest the 'totoru dance' is not needed at all..

hahaa.. anyway, alhamdulillah.. good for both of you, and lil danial as well..

Lollies said...

waaahhh happy for you too. but why use yellow font. fenin saya